A. Ethiopian Quadrants and its agents act only as agents of passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport of tour by aircraft, boat or any other means, and shall not be liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
B. Ethiopian Quadrants’ liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the cause of action arises.
C. Ethiopian Quadrants reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out any or all parts of the services agreed to be supplied, and in any event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (B) relating to Ethiopian Quadrants’ liability shall apply.
D. While every care is taken, Ethiopian Quadrants cannot be held responsible for loss of or damage to baggage or other personal belongings.
A. Ethiopian Quadrants shall accept agency or individual requests for tours, safaris, car hire etc in good faith.
B. On confirmation of tours, agencies making bookings with Ethiopian Quadrants shall make payments as follows:
1. 25% upon confirmation of the tour.
2. The balance of 75% 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
3. If complete payment has not been made as per above, Ethiopian Quadrants is not obliged to accept the client/conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made beforehand, and no refunds will be made.
Cancellations of tour bookings must be made in writing, and are subject to the following charges:
1. From 60 days to 31 days prior to departure an administrative fee of US$100.00 per person will be made.
2. 30 days to 15 days prior to departure, a fee of 50% of the tour price will be charged.
3. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to departure, no refund will be made.
4. Trip cancellation and baggage insurance is recommended.
If a deposit has been made an administration fee of 20% will be made to cover VAT and other expenses.